Thundermist Lures posted this video and recipe for making boilies easily.
(1) Pre cook 1 cup of white rice and cool it in a bowl.
(2) 1 cup of flour + 1 egg + 1/4 cup of cool water
(3) Mix into a slightly sticky dough ball.
(4) Set up equal sized bowls of cooked white rices, corn flakes (crushed), and dry oatmeal.
(5) Pull a dime sized ball of dough, and roll it in the rice, corn flakes, and oatmeal.
(6) Roll it in your hands and voila—you have a pre-boil boilie.
(7) Once you have a bunch of these, drop them in boiling water for 1 minute.
(8) Scoop them out and drop them in cold water.
(9) Dry them and put them in a container and store in the fridge.
Just to give you a sense of scale–this recipe can make 60-100 boilies, and they last only a week in the fridge, so maybe keep